substances or objects that must be mixed or added following a particular order to obtain a unique blend. a diary.
Lucille Clifton, from “sisters”the-final-sentence)
Originally found on: beautifulpatienceforever(via islamic-art-and-quotes)
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.Get up and leave // E.E (via sluttyoliveoil)
It was difficult to pry open my eyes from the dream.
No, it wasn’t physically you.
He was a representation of your poise, your voice, your touch.
I only asked for your hug and you did more than that.
The way a man’s arm is around a lady’s shoulders to feel protected.
The way a man’s fingers slid through a lady’s fingers to assure that he won’t let go.
The way a man’s eyes delve deep into the eyes of a lady because she’s has the most beautiful soul.
So tell me how am i suppose to wake up from this dream when it is you i have been waiting for knowing that you won’t come because you are too scared with our differences by our skin and religion and upbringing?